Saturday, June 19, 2010

April? Really?

The last couple of months have been filled with lots of changes. I finished my semester at Chandler Gilbert (3.85!!!!), and started a new semester full of math classes, which is turning out to be as horrible as it sounds. I got a chance to spend some time with these cute kids while their parents were out of town. We had a blast!
We spent the week roasting marshmallows and having belly flop contests. We went to a Diamondbacks game, and even went to the Arizona Science Center for a day of learning!







I also started teaching sewing classes! So far it has been great. My students are learning so fast- I'm so impressed!!! The first week we made drawstring backpacks that they will bring to lessons every week. They turned out better than I could have hoped and I have lots of ideas for future projects.












I love teaching these cute kids! They are so fun and make me laugh every day.

I have made lots of new friends, too. We have so much fun together! In short...I love summer!



No comments: